The primary job responsibility of the Corporate Accountant is to perform various duties in support of the accounting department.
Essential Functions: In addition to working as prescribed in our Performance Factors specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Journal Entry preparation and recording
- Basic bookkeeping and accrual accounting skills
- Financial Statement preparation
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Assist with audit preparations
- Assist with month end close, quarter end close, and year end close
- Sales tax filing and research
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to resolution.
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team member.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- 2-3 year corporate accounting experience
- Knowledge of IRS, State income and sales tax regulations
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Apply Now >